Ich hab mit Jerry Seinfeld nicht nur die Hosengröße gemeinsam, sondern auch das (fehlende) Verständnis für Frauen. Und da hier nicht nur tiefsitzende Verwirrung, sondern auch besonders viel Klugheit drin steckt und die wunderbaren 90er schon lange vorbei sind, folgen, sozusagen aus Auffrischung, ein paar zeitlose Weisheiten:
- What is a date really? A job interview that takes the whole night.
- A man wants to make his woman happy. Wants to do it. Doesn't know how to do it. Sometimes we do it and don't know how we did it. Can't ask "what did I do", looks like you don't know what you're doing. Can't do nothing, Woman says "can't believe you're doing this", man says "doing what", woman starts crying. Man says "I didn't do anything", woman says "exactly".
- Sex doesn't make anything any easier.
- To a man sex is like a car accident and determining a female orgasm is like being asked: What did you see when the car went out of control? Well, I remember I heard a lot of squeezing noises, I was facing the wrong way at one point and in the end my body was thrown clear.
- Women have two types of orgasms: The actual ones and the ones they make up on their own and I give you the male point of view, which is: We're fine with it. You do whatever the hell it is you gotta do.
- It's not you, it's me. If it's anybody, it's me.
(You're damn right it's me.)